Resin Gallon Orders
Project 21 System, the first of it’s kind in the epoxy industry. This medium viscosity, hand layup system provides manufacturers with unique products which allow dynamic new advanced composite products by matching resin elongation with that of different composite fabrics. This breakthrough allows manufacturers to maximize the qualities of these advanced materials with a simple, effective methodology.
Project 21 Resins
- 1980 - is the stiffest, highest modulus resin in the group. It is generally used in carbon fiber composites where it's elongation best matches that fiber
- 2000 - is used in high modulus carbon, aramid and S and/or E fiberglass applications. It's elongation matches well with all of these fibers.
- 2020 - Is used in composites which require good stiffness and impact strength. This products elongation matches well with fiberglass, natural fiber and synthetic fabrics.
- 2040 - is our best for impact loads. It's long elongation in most cases make a composite that will be nearly free of the tendency to crack upon impact. It matches well with E glass, synthetic and natural fiber fabrics.
Project 21 Hardeners
Project 21's three hardeners. While the four resins above control the structural qualities of your finished product these hardeners control your processes, i.e, work time, cycle times, work flow, etc.
- 2100F - Fast hardener with a pot life of 18 minutes and sets in 2 to 3 hours
- 2100S - Slow hardener with a pot life of 40 minutes and sets in 4-6 hours
- 2100X - Extra Slow with a 160 minute pot life and sets in approximately 12 to 16 hours.
+ Very low color and good color stability
+ Excellent chemical resistance
+ High gloss
+ Good resistance to amine blush
+ Medium viscosity
+ Variable Toughness vs. Modulus
+ High-solids coatings
+ Self-leveling and pebble finish flooring
+ Chemically resistant tank linings
+ Sports equipment